
Feb 15th 2009 marks the start of this blog.
I made the switch from LJ to blogspot because firstly, LJ's link list is really screwed up as they limit the amount of links being able to be shown on the blog's front page. Thus, I've actually reached the maximum number of links in my previous LJ, which means I won't be able to add new links of any other blogs.
LJ also doesn't allow tagboards. Tagboards are replaced by commenting instead of tagging. Also, your friends who don't own an LJ account will be "annonomus" when they make a comment, which is kinda frustrating.
LJ cut is also quite troublesome. Okay, enough of the downside of LJ.
I've created this blog on blogspot to test blogspot. duh!
If the outcome sucks, then I'll switch again. Sooner or later.
Tell me what you think of the blogskin! ;p
Back to enjoying the HOLS! (:
WHOOHOO! CHECK THIS OUT!
We all need a reason to believe
We all need a reason
Labels: OPENING OF THEVIZER AT BLOGSPOT
11:59 PM