i was thinking of blogging about annoying random people taunting this blog due to some contents that they just couldn't agree with, but that will just make things worst or perhaps, spark unnecessary attention- which I'm not in favor of .
I'm just gonna post up the "artwork" i made today here besides posting it on deviantart.okay, the designs aren't actually mine, however i did rearrange and add my own title and i think it turned out quite alright! what do you think?(tag my board)
oh, today I played DOTA with farhan on garena and he's really improving, ;pwe played around 4 games. first it was a 2v2, then, 3v3, 2v3, lastly 2v2.it was all AI matches. AI= artificial intelligence, so we practically dominated the game.He interchanged between these two heroes.PUDGE
TRAXEX
As for me,LUNA
luna all the way. haha. that's what guys do when they get bored.There maybe a few other exceptional cases, oh well, it's the same for most of the guys I know.anyway, ENJOY THE HOLS! while it lasts. Labels: eat sleep repeat
10:30 PM