<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2557007778920113243?origin\x3dhttp://yougotmewishing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
theVizer speaks.
the boy

Your photo here.

ed-WINS
22061991


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


checklist.

1. I want Alexandra Ambrosio
2. a PSP
3. an 8-megapixel camera handphone(besides sumsung)

peeps talk.


alternative blog exits.

Snake
You-gene

W1-5H
Abe
ANT
Dee-anna
Ashlyn
Fee-oh-na
Mankey-Meg
Yanka
kai-yyum
lsjpees
Shirr-lin

W1-6A
Bai-zura
siroD
Dine
Hui-Jing
Hey-di
Hazzz
Kazzz-mi
Lai-Qing
Mel-lisa
Sha-mini
Za-kiah

W6-6A
Dan-niel
Kai-Yang
Sue-zen

R-P
An-gela
Siew-Keng

Camp-U&I
Ber-lin
Gary
-
-

Others
Joe-yee
Jo-lene

the past is hidden. if you're smart, you'll figure out how to unlock them.

thanks.

Layout: tan-huixian/tan huixian.
Hosts: x thx thx web counter

Friday, March 20, 2009


14 girls and 10 guys in my new class. once again. the girls are higher in numbers. I'm not stereotype or sexist or anything. I'm just pointing out facts,which are inevitable.
7 guys in W16A: fc,farhan,hadi,ashley,dwayne,pj and me.
12 guys in W15H: dan,sj,ian,chee kiat,qayyum,cj,husaini,raden,afiq,jeffery and me.
ok. maybe it's just me. I'm getting paranoid. there's nothing wrong having more girls in your class i guess. having more girls is way better than having more guys anytime as that class can either be seen as a manly class or a gay class. lol. shit I'm classifying more guys equals to some gay class. no offence, I'm being really random now. don't take me seriously.
f.y.i, there's exactly 1 more month before classes resume. my new class has got a few familiar faces, one from my previous secondary school and a few from DBC orientation. looking forward to work with them and making new friends.
2nd post of the day, i know. WOW, amazing right? a few of my previous post has either been one liners or either the total number of words adds up to a single digit value-(see I'm pointing out another fact). hope the 2nd post today makes up for that! sorry my 'ghost' visitors.
'ghost' cause i cant see who's visiting. TAG! for the fun of it.
also, some TV updates for you. survivor Tocantins has been postponed due to some NBA 3 week event-(awww damn that crap event now i don't know went they'll air the next telecast of survivor) and catch school house rock the movie this Sunday 9.30am on okto, which means it's a movie for kids like us-(random thing i memorized and i just wanted it to get out my from the back of my head).
that's all for now... if you're bored try watching the shows, hell's kitchen season 2 and my big fat obnoxious boss. it'll definitely make you laugh your asses off. search for them on youtube.
kudos

Labels:



6:00 PM